Sunday, December 2, 2007

Week #5 - LibraryThing

I've already got an account at Goodreads so I don't think I will use LibraryThing as well. They seem pretty similar though - you can create, export, sort, message, set up RSS feeds, create widgets and catalogue to your heart's content. LibraryThing is maaarginally prettier, both were very user friendly and not too cluttered, but LibraryThing loses for having an error message up when I was trying to add books to my catalogue... And for some reason it's taking a lot longer to add items to the catalogue than it does in Goodreads although they both search through Amazon.com

Here is my mini catalogue though: http://www.librarything.com/catalog/supersly

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good to see you are already familiar with Web 2.0 technologies out there - keep it up!