Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Week #5 - Rollyo

I really liked this one. They were really pushing creating Rollyos so that you would be able to search 'sites you trusted', but I liked it more for the fact that it's combining so many sites in one. I created a Rollyo for World of Warcraft sites, but I might create one for my sister too - she's crazy about the NFL at the moment and checks quite a few different websites pretty regularly.


I had a bit of difficulty creating the account (I managed to create the Rollyo before creating an account so I ended up with two of the same Rollyo..) and it took me a while to workout just where to go to add other sites to my search list once it was made. And it weirds me out that they don't have a 'save changes' button when you're editing your Rollyos though. Switching pages and just having faith that it will be updated is so *twitch* uncomfortable.

I've added the wee rollyo search box to my blog though. *pets it proudly*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oooh, I see you went for the silver Blogroll - good stuff.