Sunday, December 16, 2007

Week #9 - The End

This has been a fantastic programme. I thought that I was pretty 2.0 savvy before this, but yeaaah... not nearly as much as I thought. And there were a few things that I'd heard of but never really investigated (LibraryThing, Bebo, Technorati and mashups) and even if I don't plan to use them regularly, I'm awfully proud that I finally know what they are.

I've already listened to four episodes of my lovely new podcast. Best place to find similar podcasts, by the way: podiobooks I heart podiobooks. That would be my favourite result of doing the activities for myself, but the big warm fuzzy "I love libraries/librarians" was fantastic. It's horribly cheesy, but it was so lovely to see people helping each other do the exercises, talking about 2.0 things, encouraging people to finish. And I'm so proud of the previously self-confessed luddites who finished, and finished a long time before many others.

YAY US!

3 comments:

Lis said...

Congratulations on finishing ! ! ! Oh the joys of getting an MP3 player.

Unknown said...

well done and great to see you cross that finish line. Enjoy your MP3 player which is on its way

L. Albino said...

Yay You!