Monday, December 10, 2007

Week #7 - PB Wiki

This exercise was pretty fun. There was a moment where I was wondering why you would want to create a sandbox wiki but then I remembered those Friendship Books we used to write in Intermediate... I still remember agonising over who to put as my MOST FAVOURITE CRUSH!!! (Jonathan Brandis from SeaQuest DSV if you're curious..) And I see the similarity in the sandbox wiki :D

So I added my blog to the list of favourite blogs, numbers and holiday places and discovered that eeevery little change is tracked. And emailed to subscribers. It's a lot easier to use than I thought it would be though. My experience with the wiki we used for Library School made me a little jaded - I assumed that wikis would be a little hard for newbies to find their way around as our one was pretty barren and not so user-friendly. This one is much easier though, and the links to creating new pages, comments and files are nicely obvious. And I like the colour scheme :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well done, sometimes it is that easy